To accommodate as many people as possible safely and comfortably in Church for the 4:00 pm Christmas Eve Mass, we will follow the procedures indicated below.
- Every person is required to have a ticket to enter 4:00 pm Mass in Church.
- Tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis on December 10 & 11.
- On December 10 & 11 a volunteer will be available in the back of church to distribute tickets starting thirty minutes before Mass. Five minutes before the start of Mass, anyone standing in line will receive a placeholder to save their place to return after Mass. Distribution will resume when the closing hymn ends, starting with those who were given a placeholder.
- If you need handicap seating, please provide that information when picking up your tickets, as only a limited number of handicap seats are available. Due to limited handicap seating, your entire party may not be able to sit together.
- If any tickets are still available after December 10 & 11, they will be available at Masses on December 17 & 18, using the same procedures as the weekend before.
Mass will be available in Casa Maria Hall at 4:00 pm for those who do not have a ticket for Church.
Please call the parish office at 219-865-8956 if you have any questions or need additional information. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.